Weekly SEO Update 09/15/2017
This week SEO update Google has officially said click through rate is a ranking signal.
- Google Brain Rank this week in Canada said click data is a signal for search rankings – Machine learn is tracking how long and what action they do as a ranking signal.
- Google search console updated rich card snippet for Job listing in the report section.
- Google Killed off Mobile fetch apps in search console. They say firebase is where you index your app.
- New google search console beta is still in the works.
- Google mobile index is coming sooner then we all think as of last night the wrote a blog post about how to properly migrate your site to mobile responsive.
- Google says 404 uses up your crawl budget so if you have a lot of 404’s it is a good Idea to clean them up. Your crawl budget it part of your crawl bandwidth.
- Google want us to ignore the Google cache date in search results.
- Google turned off the Q & A feature on local search results.
- Google ad words is testing click to text feature for advertisers.
Read more about each SEO update.