Skip to content
- There was a major algorithm changes last week. All week long there has been a lot chatter within the SEO community about https.
- If you are using multiple websites to spam Google, don’t verify them in search console.
- Google is serving more amp page in Mobile a 17% spike in the US in mobile search results.
- There are different competition across the various countries in search results.
- Google said if you are going to move your website over to https it is best to move the entire site over at once not one page at a time. This way Google can find your site faster.
- Google has expanded the search call in mobile search. Click to call
- Google search console beta is updating the way you can export reports.