What is White Hat SEO
Carrying out white hat techniques also means that the search giants may enjoy your site too, and place it accordingly in the SERPs.
In simple terms, it is using a variety of methods which ensure that your site performs well in the SERPs without fretting about what essentially a lot of individuals now refer to as cheating. These nefarious tactics are referred to as black hat SEO and demand numerous spamming methods, keyword stuffing and much more.
White hat, on the other hand, uses organic techniques and demands quality in a website so as to ensure it works well for hunt. This means that numerous variables have to be taken into consideration and optimized, for example:
- Written content
- Pictures and video
- Meta information
- Site architecture
- Site performance
- A note on keywords
Keywords still hold value but have to be used properly. Many SEO professionals don’t bother placing keywords in the information as Google doesn’t look at them anymore.
Keyword’stuffing’ used to be a very common practice and was a black hat strategy meant to be certain that the word connected with a firm was selected up. We’ve all seen those articles that are barely legible as every other word is a keyword. Many fantastic SEO consultants now refuse to compose content where a customer may ask them for a keyword density of 7%, as it lessens the quality of the piece considerably.
However, keywords do still have their place for use with website content, such as sites, images and movie, and PPC/Adwords. These days, it is better to practice to use keywords throughout a piece of writing in addition to the primary keyword. Key phrases are also good practice and must be used. It’s also significant that these are used in Titles and sub-headers as well as throughout the text.
For instance: Keyword SEO Program
This should be used a couple of times in the text, at the headline and an identical word in a subheader. Throughout the piece, related words and phrases can be used for context, such as:
As this is a term that’s searched for frequently, it is required to get somewhat more creative than just using Google suggestions and experiment, so that you can get a competitive sentence, with that you stand a chance at competing and getting great placements. This applies to paid for and natural hunt plus it is not necessarily a quick process.
Content — ascended from King
That is no longer true, content is all about (well, pretty much). It’s not enough to adhere a poorly written blog up after a month — or even worse, use text spinners into rejigging old content.
Content must be:
- Original rather than infringe on the intellectual property rights of others
- Highly relevant and useful for your business and viewers
- Very well written with good grammar and grammar
- For image and movie should include a title, ALT label, and description and if appropriate, provide credit to the original artist (if using creative commons licensed pictures for example)
- Point to the origin of quotes and research where applicable
- Giving value for your audience
- The greatest possible way you can perform best from the search is by providing value for your audience and rather, your business too.
- Using a site that’s well constructed, performs well and is capable of being used throughout platform (desktop computer, tablet, mobile)
- Producing content that’s actionable and contains fresh ideas
- Having a good mix of multimedia content, not only written
- Utilizing social media so that your brand is familiar across all platforms and articles can be distributed. This is becoming more important today more than ever, social signs (Facebook enjoys, G +1therefore, Retweets, etc.) suggests that your content is useful, as individuals are reading/watching and ideally, sharing and commenting.
Additionally, it is worth mentioning that your connection profile remains important but this is something that takes time and should be performed sensibly and organically. Buying links will fetch you a Google penalty, as will any sign that you might have.
Guest blogging remains a valid white hat technique, but it is essential that this is approached obviously. It follows that you begin guest posting on sites which are of a similar Domain Authority to your own. If you suddenly appear to get lots of very large quality links to your site, then this appears to Google as if they’ve been purchased.
We’ve really only touched upon the white hat and there are many techniques which could help you, such as SEO professionals and, utilizing specialist SEO software. The most important thing to keep in mind is that content must remain excellent and this ought to be the most important driver to your website.
If you still help to build a White SEO Strategy please contact me and don’t forget to download your free copy of my 2019 SEO Handbook.